Morgen, also am 03. Juni erscheint laut Baza ein Server und Client Update für die PS3 !!!
Quelle: Battlefield Blog
Die Konsoleros können sich also glücklich schätzen, bei den PClern wirds wohl noch dauern ...The update includes the following changes:
- Kit images added in spawn menu
- Fixed the "required rank" field on the unlock items specified on the W&G page
- Added M14, NS 2000 and G3 in-game unlock pop-up when the requirements for unlocking them are reached
- Added a server side check of the veteran status of the players
- Award bugfix for "Win all 4 game modes" (it had marksman headshot as a dependency)
- Garand did not track anything, Thompson tracked Garand.
- Increased the penalty points for TeamKill and TeamDamage
- Increased the reward points for Objective Actions (Flag Cap/Assist, Arm/Disarm/Destroy/Damage/TeamDestroy/TeamDamage)
- Fixed veteran rank number not showing up in ingame scoreboard
- The southpaw setting now works for the anti-air gun and the Stationary AT
- Collectible weapon messages fixed
Now you can go out and get your Garand stats you have all been waiting for.
This update will go out on PS3 in all regions except Japan which will follow shortly. Xbox 360 update is also in the works and is due in the very near future.